Welcome to Loudoun-Dulles Lodge #69 of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP). The FOP is the world’s largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 325,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges.
We are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities. We are committed to improving the working conditions of law enforcement officers and the safety of those we serve through education, legislation, information, community involvement, and employee representation.
No one knows the dangers and the difficulties faced by today’s police officers better than another officer, and no one knows police officers better than the FOP.
The Fraternal Order of Police is open to active and retired Law Enforcement officers, Civilian Military Law Enforcement Agencies, as well as members of Commonwealth Attorney’s Offices. Membership statewide is over 8,000. Even if you are a member of other law enforcement organizations, membership in the FOP is more than worth the minimal cost.
What are you waiting for? Join the FOP today!
Members of the Loudoun-Dulles FOP Lodge 69 are entitled to a variety of benefits including:
- Automatic Membership in National/State FOP
- Subscription to National Journal
- News Watch from National
- Access to FOP merchandise
- $2000 Insurance coverage Line of Duty Death State of VA
- $2500 Insurance Coverage Accidental Death American Income (updated)
- Scholarship for dependants of FOP of VA members
- Legal Defense Plan – available ONLY to FOP members
- Legislative Coverage in Richmond AND Washington, DC
- National & State Insurance Coverage Plans Available
- National/State Credit Card
- Represent all Rank/File Law Enforcement Officers
- Voice in Washington D.C.
- Training Seminar/Workshops
- National Office in D.C.
- Web pages for National/State
- Research division – National (Salaries, working conditions, equipment, law, rank/file)
- FOP License Plates
- Annual Free Events: Members Dinner, Family Summer Picnic, Holiday Christmas Party, and more.